Dandruff is a common skin condition characterized by extreme flaking of dead cells of the scalp. Dandruff occurs for no particular reason. Oily skin, dry skin, poor diet, stress, excess use of hair styling products, severe skin disorder and yeast infection etc are believed to be the various causes of dandruff.
TIPS TO GET RID OF DANDRUFF FAST
There are many shampoos and oils are available in the market to remove dandruff. But if you want to know how to get rid of dandruff fast naturally, you must follow these tips below:
1) Tea tree oil is very effective because of its antiseptic property in removing dandruff. It has no any side effects because as it if free of chemicals. Add 2-3 drops of tea tree oil in mild shampoo, and wash your hair with it.
2) Yogurt is a very good natural hair conditioner. Apply yogurt on your wet scalp and hair and leave for ten minutes. You can also use 2 tablespoon of vinegar at the final rinse.
3) Apply fresh lemon juice before having a bath. Massage your hair using your finger tips and scalp, leave for ten minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
4) Cedar wood oil is also very effective in removing dandruff. You can mix it with juniper oil and rub on your hair and scalp. Leave for 30 minutes, then wash hair using mild shampoo.
5) Bioflavoid complex and vitamin C act as revitalizer for skin and hair.
6) Using vinegar on hair and scalp. It is a good solution for get rid of dandruff fast.
7) Massage coconut oil on your scalp. Wait for thirty minutes then wash with mild shampoo and warm water. This is a very effective treatment for getting rid of dandruff fast.
8) Another effective way is using baby oil on the scalp. Apply baby oil on your scalp and cover your hair using a clean towel before going to sleep. In the morning, wash your hair with mild shampoo. It will also relieve of itching on the scalp.
9) Massage your scalp with sesame oil. Regular using sesame oil stops the skin from peeling.
10) Avoid wearing hat, or sterilize it before using.
11) Do not scratch your scalp while applying shampoo.
12) Stop using hair dye.
13) Medicinal herbs like thyme and chaparral is very effective in treating dandruff.
14) Take vitamin E, vitamin B complex, selenium and zinc supplements regularly.
15) Taking primrose oil, fish oil or flaxseed oil in your daily diet will improve the health of the hair and scalp.
If you are unable to try the above mentioned ways of how to get rid of dandruff fast naturally, then you can try anti-dandruff shampoos. The best way to remove dandruff is to maintain proper hygiene by washing the hair regularly.
Having proper diet and proper sleep also contributes to reducing stress, thereby reducing dandruff. Include plenty of vitamins and minerals foods in your diet. Stay happy and avoid stress, anxiety or depression. Exercise regularly and sleep at least 8 hours at night.